Sunday, 6 March 2011

Lost sight of my morals...

Last year I started to loose focus of what my aims were. I had lost sight of why I was doing what I was doing and it got in the way of my faith. I also lost a lot of my passion for God and wasn't really 'on fire' for God any more.

I think it started when I stopped reading my bible and took on a very 'can't be bothered' approach to life. But me being me; I hid it quite well, so no-one really noticed. So I kept coming to church and serving as I did. But inside my head my morals were pretty messed up.

It only seemed to change when I went to Rocknations; the youth conference in Bradford. I'm not quite sure what it was but it seemed to refresh my passion and fire for God and what I was doing. I had a renewed fire and my aims and goals in life were put back in my path.

Now I know why I serve and why I come to church. I now wake up every morning with a smile on my face; knowing that that day I will make the most of every opportunity. I love life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment